Abstract deadline was October 26th
May 5-8, 2019 • Indianapolis, IN • Indiana Convention Center
Designed by industry professionals, PaperCon draws CEOs, mill managers, superintendents, scientists, process engineers, and suppliers from over 25 different countries for a comprehensive conference that includes a peer-reviewed technical program, multiple networking opportunities, special events, and exhibits. There are 5 divisions of TAPPI involved in the planning and creation of PaperCon: Coating & Graphic Arts, Paper & Board, PIMA Management, Process Control, and Nonwovens.
PaperCon will offer:
- Comprehensive Technical Program - Expert-led and peer-reviewed
- Global Reach - Typically over 25 different countries in attendance
- Networking Events - Face-to-face interaction with other industry professionals and experts
- Career Advancement and Training Opportunities - Sessions offering CEUs as well as first-hand knowledge from industry titans
- Popular Programs - New Technology Showcase, Roundtable Discussions, Women in Industry perspectives, and Young Professionals Sessions
Five High Powered Events in one location:
Did you miss PaperCon 2018?
PaperCon 2018 was held on April 15-18, 2018 in Charlotte, NC, USA
|"Relevant and Timely"||"Exceeded Expectations"|
|"Best conference I've attended all year!"|
Over 2,000 paper and packaging professionals attended PaperCon 2018.
These industry leaders experienced an exceptional technical program focused on key issues and topics affecting the industry today as
Congratulations to our Loyalty Club Grand Prize Winner!