The World's Largest Technical Conference for the Paper and Packaging Industry
May 5-8, 2019 • Indianapolis, IN
Designed by industry professionals, PaperCon draws CEOs, mill managers, superintendents, scientists, process engineers, and suppliers from over 25 different countries for a comprehensive conference that includes a peer-reviewed technical program, multiple networking opportunities, special events, and exhibits.
There are 5 divisions of TAPPI involved in the planning and creation of PaperCon: Coating & Graphic Arts, Paper & Board, PIMA Management, Process Control, and Nonwovens.
Attend PaperCon 2019 and experience:
• Comprehensive Technical Program - Expert-led and peer-reviewed
• Global Reach - Over 25 different countries traditionally attend each year
• Networking Events - Face-to-face interaction with other industry professionals and experts
• Career Advancement and Training Opportunities - Sessions offering CEUs as well as first-hand knowledge from industry titans
• Popular Programs - New Technology Showcase, Roundtable Discussions, Women in Industry perspectives, and Young Professionals Sessions
Five High Powered Events in one location:
Over 2,100 paper and packaging professionals attended PaperCon 2018 on April 15-18, 2018 in Charlotte, NC, USA
|"Relevant and Timely"||"Exceeded Expectations"|
|"Best conference I've attended all year!"|
These industry leaders experienced an technical program focused on key issues and topics affecting the industry today as