Seven reasons why you cannot miss PaperCon:
Great YP Breakout Sessions: Two sessions specifically for YPs, focusing on work-life balance and how to reinvent, renew and rethink as a young professional in the industry.
Get an industry Mentor: TAPPI’s Mentor Match will be launched and you can sign-up at PaperCon to get a mentor of your own. Sign-up at Monday’s YP luncheon, Basecamp or TAPPI Central at any time.
- Consult with a Life Coach: For a small fee to reserve your spot ($10), you can reserve a private, 30-minute individual session with a ICF-certified life coach on work-life balance and professional and personal growth. Add a life coach session to your registration now.
- Chill out at Basecamp: You heard right. Grab a snack, charge your device, or simply catch up on your PaperCon itinerary at Basecamp, open Monday 11am until Wednesday 3pm, located at the Exhibit Hall Entrance.
- Network with your peers: CPU/YP Reception (Sunday), YP Opening Luncheon (Monday), Alumni Soiree/YP Mixer (Monday) and the YP Division Meeting (Tuesday) are the perfect opportunities to network with your peers.
- Win prizes with the Paper Hunt: Lake States TAPPI/N. Central PIMA local section is hosting a “PaperHunt” (scavenger hunt) that you can participate in while you visit booths on the Exhibit floor. Learn more.
- Professional headshots! A professional photographer will be on-site at Basecamp to take headshots, free of charge to you. Make sure you get to Basecamp to get your professional headshot done.