Abstracts deadline was October 25, 2019. We are no longer accepting abstracts.
This year's program will highlight the best use of current state of the art technology as well as both incremental optimization and non-incremental advancements in technology. The focus will be on new additives and application strategies. Visit our website often for program updates.
Program topics include:
Process and Functional Additives
• Contaminant Control
• Retention, Drainage, and Formation
Methods and Applications
• Wet end chemistry management, measurement and control
• Water use and reuse, quality and quantity management
• Ways to produce paper grades with enhanced strength, printability, lightweightening, and other consumer desirable properties.
• Utilization of computational and statistical tools as predictive tools
• Nano- or micro fibrillated cellulose
• Improved barrier materials (heat, moisture, oxygen)
• Critical requirements for high speed ink jet printing
• Development of New paper grades
• Use of cellulose based products to replace plastic