The planning committee is currently developing the technical program. Abstract deadline was October 25, 2019 and we are no longer accepting abstracts. Please visit our website often for program updates.
This track will focus on best available technologies and the progression of new technologies relating to the fluid mechanics.
Program topics includes:
• Cellulose–water interaction mechanisms in cellulose-based fibres and materials
• Fibre–fibre binding mechanisms in wet and dry state including the link between pulp fibre properties and paper properties
• Cellulose-polyelectrolyte interactions in flowing fibre suspensions
• Fiber suspension dynamics in the approach flow, headbox and forming sections
• Product performance and the relation to physical properties of paper and board
• Novel characterization methods for papermaking and packaging performance
• Water removal/rewetting during forming, pressing and drying