Monday, May 6 - Wednesday, May 8
Indiana Convention Center
PIMA Management Track at a Glance
The PIMA Management track is organized by TAPPI's PIMA Management Division. It includes content for executives looking for input on how to better run organizations as well as Young Professionals and Women in Industry looking for more guidance in their jobs.
• Keynote - M1
• Executive Panel - M2
• Young Professionals Panel: Setting the Pace for a Sustainable Future - M3
• Women in Industry Panel: The Heart and Soul of Excellent Communication - M4
• Improving Performance Through Data Analytics - M5
• Superintendent's Roundtable - M6
• Pulp and Paper Safety Journey as Seen Through the Eyes of the Worker, Contractor, and Company - M7
• State of the Industry - M8
• Mill Manager's Roundtable - M9
• Building Together the Bridge for Tomorrow's Leaders - M10
View the full PIMA Management Schedule to learn more about the presentations, speakers, and panelists
Program subject to change.